Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back from a beautiful Miami weekend




Jim and I are back from an exciting weekend in Miami. We met with tons of family friends and family, ate a delicious chinese banquet, and had a terrific time on the beach. Joyce helped me shop for my new dress. My friend Dan made it out from California to join us. Jim surprised me with a beautiful new ring, with all the things I like on it. It was quite a terrific getaway. We also got to stay on the beach and swim. I learned a ton of new swimming techniques, such as the prone float and prone float with glide, and we had a relaxing, sun-drenched time. (Maybe these techniques will be useful on my next big trip to an exotic locale.) There was even a small thunderstorm, which Jim really loves. Pix from Dinner Celebration event

No comments: