Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New year, happy valentine's day!


This is going to be an awesome year! Its going to be terrific, and I'll get to see my friends a lot more this year! I celebrated in style, with dim sum and dinner, with some good friends and my awesome hall. So this year, I know it will be easier to see my friends than in previous years. :) I might have good opportunity to fly to your neighborhoods, friends who are afar (SF, Dallas, Miami, NYC)!
I'll try to blog more this year, that way you can have constant updates! For those of you on RSS readers, you'll know the scoop from the source.
This is from my cousins in China:


As the weather would have it, I was snowed in on Valentines Day and ended up not flying to my conference in Baton Rouge. So I spent the day *working* next to my handsome man, and also hung out with my favorite students! It seems those close to me will also be close to me next year. Yay yay yay!

No comments: