Monday, March 08, 2004

Bowling at Boston Bowl, Skiing at Wachusett Mountain

This was a busy weekend. My cousins Joyce and Ray came up, separately though. Ray, Jim, and Ray's coworker Mike went to Thai food on Friday at Thailand Cafe. It was delicious, and I had leftovers. Then Jim and I met on Saturday night to go Bowling with Mike, Diane and Ray at Boston Bowl. Mike scored a Turkey, Diane was a ringer, and I ended up doing some unintentional breakdancing.

On Sunday, we met Dan and Joyce at Emperor's Garden for some yummy Dim Sum. Also got to see Sarah and Anne again, so that was great. Best of all, I got to have my yummy coconut skyscraper dessert. Then we visited Cardullo's and walked Harvard Square.

We went home to crash for a bit before driving up to meet Ray, Mike and Diane again for some night skiing at
Wachusett Mountain. It was our first time on the slopes. Ray did Snowboarding and he had the bruises to prove it. I learned skiing "Make a V" "put weight on the outside foot to turn", and it was FUN. We both went up 3 times, and conquered that mountain! :) I can't wait to go again!!! Ray and Anj's first skiing/snowboarding experience!!!

No comments: