Saturday, October 11, 2003

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am 28 today! Yay! I had dimsum this morning with the coolest people, and got a card from Nick and my mom. Yesterday I went to Rain's party and also got a card from Ela & Arrin. I also got the coolest birthday Card from ->IAN<-, another from Barbie, and another from Shawn. Then we went out to eat Brazilian Barbeque with Roo, Sopps, Jim, Virginia and RIch-- all in all a satisfying way to ring in the 28th year of my life. Oh, and I got a beautiful bouquet of yellow-red roses (14!) that smell great, along with a Borders books gift certificate. Then we chomped down on the most delicious Hiz Biz cake, designed by Sopps. Then a mad dash home to play with the NGC Animal Crossing game I got. Ohh, wee, I was playing until around 3AM, and my eyes were almost shut. Such a cute game!!!!! I know, I am going to be addicted. :)

No comments: